Anti-inflammatory and central nervous system treatments topped our 2010 counterfeit drug list. That's a likely indicator that supplies are inadequate. In addition, particles detected in some vials of the anti-inflammatory Dyloject led to the recall of all batches in the U.K. by Therabel, a licensee of Javelin Pharmaceuticals, further constraining supply.
- Ketorolac Tromethamine Injection; American Regent, APP, Baxter, Cura, Hospira, Wockhardt
- Methylprednisolone Tablets; Breckenridge, Cadista, Qualitest, Sandoz
- Lidocaine 2% Emergency Syringes; Hospira
- Betamethasone Acetate and Sodium Phosphate Injection; erck/Schering Plough
- Budesonide Inhalation Suspension; Teva