DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9e9746/triple_analysis_l) has announced the addition of the "Triple Analysis: Lymphoma, Apoptosis and Antibodies" report to their offering.
This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in one specific cancer indication (Lymphoma), one mechanism/target/effect area (Apoptosis) and one compound specific area (Antibodies). Each of these three individual parts is evaluated according to standardized criteria in a five pillar pipeline drug assessment methodology to compare drug development strategies in oncology. This makes it easy to find and compare analysis not only within one single cancer focus area but also between different areas.
The lymphoma report part comprises defined and up to date development strategies for 282 lymphoma drugs within the portfolio of 154 investigators, from Ceased to Marketed. This part extensively analyses their 181 identified drug targets, organized into 173 drug target strategies, and assesses them in eight different compound strategies and five subindications of lymphoma.
The apoptotic cancer drug report part comprises defined and up to date development strategies for 234 drugs in oncology within the portfolio of 158 companies world-wide, from Ceased to Marketed. The report extensively analyses their 181 identified drug targets, organized into 157 drug target strategies, and assesses them in 69 cancer indications.
The cancer antibody drug report part comprises defined and up to date development strategies for 531 antibody drugs in oncology within the portfolio of 196 companies world-wide, from Ceased to Marketed. The report extensively analyses their 255 identified drug targets, organized into 266 drug target strategies, and assesses them in 75 cancer indications.
REASONS TO BUY
The report is written for you to understand and assess the impact of competitor entry and corresponding changes to development strategies for your own portfolio products. It helps teams to maximize molecule value by selecting optimal development plans and manage risk and uncertainty.
The report serves as an external commercial advocate for pharmaceutical companies' pipeline and portfolio planning (PPP) in cancer by:
- Providing you with competitive input to the R&D organization to guide development of early product ideas and ensure efforts are aligned with business objectives
- Assisting you to make informed decisions in selecting cancer indications that are known to be appropriate for your drug's properties
- Analyzing, correlating and integrating valuable data sources in order to provide accurate data for valuation of pipeline, in-licensing and new business opportunities
- Providing you with commercial analytic support for due diligence on in-licensing and acquisition opportunities
- Supporting development of integrative molecule, pathway and disease area strategies
- Integrating knowledge for you to consider the therapeutic target for the highest therapeutic outcome and return on investment
This report provides systems, analytical and strategic support both internally to PPP and to stakeholders across your own organization. The report will also be an important part of creating and implementing a market development plan for cancer drugs to insure that the optimal market conditions exist by the time the products are commercialized.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9e9746/triple_analysis_l
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Oncology Pharmaceutical