<0> Research and Markets: Triple Analysis: Colorectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer and Peptides - 2012 Serves as an External Commercial Advocate for Pharmaceutical Companies' (PPP) </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in both Colorectal Cancer and Pancreatic Cancer and by the compound strategy of Peptides. Each of these three individual parts is evaluated according to standardized criteria in a five pillar pipeline drug assessment methodology to compare drug development strategies in oncology. This makes it easy to find and compare analysis not only within one single cancer focus area but also between different areas.
Below is a short synopsis of each part included in this report:
Part I: Colorectal Cancer
This part is based on the following publication: A Decision Support Tool for Optimizing The Colorectal Cancer Pipeline: From Research and Development to Market
Part II: Pancreatic Cancer
This part is based on the following publication: Commercializing Pancreatic Cancer Drugs: The Faster Route to Consider Your Options and Position of Others
Part III: Peptides
This part is based on the following publication: Commercializing Peptides in Cancer: The Faster Route to Consider Your Options and Position of Others
The report serves as an external commercial advocate for pharmaceutical companies' pipeline and portfolio planning (PPP) in cancer by:
- Providing you with competitive input to the R&D organization to guide development of early product ideas and ensure efforts are aligned with business objectives
- Assisting you to make informed decisions in selecting cancer indications that are known to be appropriate for your drug's properties
- Analyzing, correlating and integrating valuable data sources in order to provide accurate data for valuation of pipeline, in-licensing and new business opportunities
- Providing you with commercial analytic support for due diligence on in-licensing and acquisition opportunities
- Supporting development of integrative molecule, pathway and disease area strategies
- Integrating knowledge for you to consider the therapeutic target for the highest therapeutic outcome and return on investment
This report provides systems, analytical and strategic support both internally to PPP and to stakeholders across your own organization. The report will also be an important part of creating and implementing a market development plan for cancer drugs to insure that the optimal market conditions exist by the time the products are commercialized.
For more information visit .