DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8aeb4f/pharmaceutical_dis) has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceutical Distribution in Europe: The Emergence of Direct-to-Pharmacy Supply" report to their offering.
"Each day millions of patients across Europe rely on the supply chain to deliver the medicines they need"
Pharmaceutical Distribution in Europe - The Emergence of Direct-to-Pharmacy Supply from URCH Publishing, is a market report that comprehensively reviews the business of medicines distribution in Europe.
The traditional model of pharmaceutical supply chain in Europe is under threat as major pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK attempt to change the way they distribute their products. The adoption of a Direct-to-pharmacy (DTP) model by some of the industry's most powerful players in the UK signifies a new trend that could spread across Europe.
Key features of the report include:
- Contains 20 Case studies including these companies, Bayer, DocMorris, Galencia, IBS, Novartis, Phoenix and Pfizer
- Unbiased synopsis of the UK's Office of Fair Trading's (OFT) report into the medicines' supply chain
- Overview of the European pharmaceutical supply chain and the stakeholders involved in medicines distribution
- Insight into the aggressive Pan-European expansion strategies of some wholesalers
- Summary of regulations governing pharmaceutical wholesaling and pharmacy With 14 Tables and 26 Figures this report is essential reading for anyone working in the pharmaceuticals supply chain including manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and pharmacists.
- Alliance Unichem
- Associazione Distributori Farmaceutici
- Azienda Speciale Farmacie Comunali Riunite
- British Association of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers
- Celesio AG
- Der Bundesverband des pharmazeutischen Gro?handels
- Eli Lilly
- Farmaceutica Bolognese
- Galenica Group
- GEHE Pharma Handel
- Groupement International de la R?partition Pharmaceutique
- International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council
- Mediceo Paltac Holdings
- Norsk Medisinaldepot
- OPG Group
- PHOENIX group
- Plus Pharmacie
- Retail Working Group
- Unione Farmaceutica
- Voigt AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8aeb4f/pharmaceutical_dis
Source: Spectra Intelligence
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical