DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f528a3/eli_lilly_and_comp) has announced the addition of the "Eli Lilly and Company - SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
The Eli Lilly and Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Eli Lilly and Company - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Eli Lilly (Lilly) is one of the largest global, research-based pharmaceutical companies. The company's primary products are in the therapeutics areas of neuroscience, endocrinology, oncology, cardiovascular and animal health. They are marketed in approximately 143 countries. The company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employed 39,377 people as of March 2010. The company recorded revenues of $21,836 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2009, an increase of 7.2% over FY2008. The increase was mainly due to higher sales of Alimta, Cymbalta, Humalog, Zyprexa and Erbitux. The operating profit of the company was $5,587.3 million during FY2009, as compared to the operating loss of $1,281.5 million in FY2008. The net profit of the company was $4,328.8 million in FY2009, as compared to the net loss of $2,071.9 million in FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Eli Lilly and Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eli Lilly and Company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Eli Lilly and Company
- Data is supplemented with details on Eli Lilly and Company history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Eli Lilly and Company
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Key Topics Covered:
- Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Eli Lilly and Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f528a3/eli_lilly_and_comp
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical