DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1d4590/drug_abuse_global) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Drug Abuse Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" to their offering.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, Drug Abuse Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" provides data on the Drug Abuse clinical trial scenario. This report provides in-depth information and data relating to the clinical trials on Drug Abuse. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial development throughout the world, focusing on the status of participation by the developing nations. It offers coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides information pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Brain Infarction. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status and trial success rate
- Review of key discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication as a whole
- Examine the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, success rates and others
- Obtain discontinued trial information for trials across the globe
- Understand the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Some of the Companies Mentioned:
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- RAND Corporation
- Friends Research Institute, Inc.
- Go Medical Industries Pty Ltd
- Seattle Institute for Biomedical and Clinical Research
- Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc.
- British American Investment Co. (Mtius) Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- University of Pennsylvania
- Yale University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Virginia
- University of Michigan
- University of California, Los Angeles
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Washington
- Baylor College of Medicine
- The Scripps Research Institute
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1d4590/drug_abuse_global
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical