DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cc5ac/cervical_cancer_th) has announced the addition of the "Cervical Cancer Therapy Area Pipeline Report" report to their offering.
Life Science Analytics', Cervical Cancer Therapy Area Pipeline Report contains detailed information on the cervical cancer drug pipeline. This report provides insight into the pipeline status of cervical cancer drugs by company and by stage as well as a summary of the latest news and developments in this area.
Scope of the report - Therapy Area Pipeline Report provides the user with real detail on drug pipelines, by company and by stage, for each specific therapy area. The latest news, by company, also ensures that each report is fresh and up-to-date.
In addition to new developments and disease specific pipeline projects, each report also contains extensive information in tabular format on a company's full product pipeline and products by phase of development with regard to the therapy area.
Full pipeline details, by stage, are provided and include detailed product descriptions, information on partnering activity plus clinical trial intelligence. Each Therapy Area Pipeline Report also provides detail on the top 20 companies with products in the early stage of development and the top 20 companies with products in the late stage of development. Finally, each report also provides a comparison with other major indications in the disease hub based on Marketed Products vs. Pipeline Products.
- Understand a company's strategic position by accessing detailed independent intelligence on its product pipeline for specific therapy areas.
- Keep track of your competitors and partners by better understanding their product pipeline.
- Monitor a company's research effectiveness by determining pipeline depth and number of products in development by clinical phase for specific disease areas.
- Maintain a critical competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
% of Products by Phase of Development
No. of Products by Phase of Development
Marketed Products vs. Pipeline Products
Company Overview - Pipeline Projects
- Top 5 Companies in Early Stage Cervical Cancer Products
- Top 5 Companies in Late Stage Cervical Cancer Products
- Top 5 Companies in Marketed Cervical Cancer Products
Full Pipeline View
- Product Details : Unknown/Research
- Product Details : Pre Clinical
- Product Details : Phase I
- Product Details : Phase II
- Product Details : Phase III
- Product Details : Pending Approval
- Product Details : Approved
- Product Details : On the Market
- Product Updates
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9cc5ac/cervical_cancer_th
Source: Life Science Analytics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Oncology Pharmaceutical