DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e501fb/late_phase_dynamic) has announced the addition of the "Late Phase Dynamics" report to their offering.
This report is for people and organizations that want answers to the following questions:
For Biopharmaceutical Sponsors
- How does the industry view Late Phase service providers in terms of familiarity, use, and leadership perceptions?
- Which service providers consistently deliver what they promise and meet, exceed or miss your expectations?
- How do your peers rate the top nine Late Phase service providers (Covance, i3 Pharma services, ICON, Kendle, PAREXEL, PPD, PRA, Quintiles, UBC) on overall satisfaction likelihood to recommend, likelihood to use again and across nine performance attributes (proactive issue management, value for money, technology capabilities, CRA quality, PM quality, creativity/ innovation, site/ patient recruitment effectiveness, overall budget management, and overall timelines management)?
- Which Late Phase service provider has the best performance profile? (hint - it is not one of the traditional top 5 CROs)
- How do your peers rate the performance of some of the lesser know and growing Late Phase providers like: Cerner, CRF Health, invivodata, McKesson, Outcomes Research, PHT, and Registrat?
- In which emerging marketing are your competitors looking to (1) recruit patients for Late Phase studies and (2) use Late Phase studies to increase sales?
For Service Providers
- How do sponsors make decisions around Late Phase study design, whether or not to outsource, which CROs get invited to bid, and who makes the final decision?
- What are the most important attributes sponsors use when selecting a service provider for Phase IIIb, Phase IV, Comparative Effectiveness, Registry, and Health Outcomes studies?
- What percent of these studies are outsourced, what is the total dollars available for service providers, the market opportunity for each of the Late Phase study types profiled (Phase IIIb, Phase IV, Comparative Effectiveness, Registry, and Health Outcomes studies)?
- Which Late Phase study types will grow in total and which will increase in outsourcing penetration?
- Where do sponsors currently go to learn about Late Phase study developments and how do they want to learn about them?
- Geographically, where are sponsors looking to recruit patients for Late Phase studies and where do they want to increase their sales as a result of these studies? Where do you need to be?
Key Topics Covered:
- Late Phase Market Dynamics
- Copyright and Usage Guidelines
- Study Findings
- Late Phase Trends and Market Sizing
- Service Provider Dynamics
- Decision Making for Late Phase Studies
- Respondent Demographics
- Appendix of Charts and Graphs
- Service Provider Perceptions
- Service Provider Performance
- Late Phase Decision-making
- Biopharma Departmental Responsibility
- Designing Late Phase Studies
- Late Phase Outsourcing Decision
- Service Provider Differentiation Plan
- CRF Health
- i3 Pharma Services
- Outcomes Research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e501fb/late_phase_dynamic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Clinical Trials