DASGIP AG, a leading supplier of parallel benchtop bioreactor systems launches the new bioprocessing software suite DASware. It is designed as a set of solutions for most flexible, comprehensive and reliable bioprocessing with sophisticated management of the resulting data. DASware streamlines process development at benchtop scale by implementing import Quality by Design (QbD) aspects of the current FDA's Process Validation Guidance.
The DASware suite includes
- DASware access for remote monitoring and control of bioprocesses, e.g. with iPad
- DASware analyze which allows the integration of lab devices with DASGIP Parallel Bioreactor Systems
- DASware connect facilitating seamless interaction with legacy Corporate Historians and Process Control Systems
- DASware design to apply the Design of Experiments concept
- DASware discover a comprehensive and user-friendly data mining and information management solution for bioprocessing and
- DASware migrate to use all DASware solutions with legacy benchtop bioreactor control units.
Thus, DASware is a unique all-in-one solution. "It opens new dimensions of bioprocessing and data management for researchers and process engineers in the chemical, pharmaceutical and the biotechnological industries. They will benefit from accelerated experimental workflows capable of supporting DoE, optimal intercennectivity between the bioreactor controller, analytical lab devices, comprehensive information management and nearly unlimited access to their bioprocesses." quotes Dr. Falk Schneider, Executive Vice President and Head of Software Development at DASGIP AG.
DASGIP has been an industry leading supplier of benchtop bioreactor solutions for the biotech, pharma and chemical industries as well as academia and research institutions since 1991. Process engineers, scientists and product developers use DASGIP Parallel Bioreactor Systems and Software Solutions for the cultivation of their microbial, plant, animal and human cells to benefit from increased productivity, high reproducibility, and ease of scale up. A team of more than 70 in-house experts contribute to the ongoing success of the company with a compound 5 years annual growth rate of about 25%. DASGIP is headquartered in Juelich (Germany) and has operations throughout Europe, North America and Asia.