CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Nov. 5, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Affairs – also called Public Affairs – sustains internal and external relationships that are key success drivers for organizations. In many organizations, Corporate/Public Affairs is home to functions such as Government Affairs, Corporate Communications and Patient Advocacy – groups that are essential to maintaining and enhancing interactions with important external and internal partners.
Recognizing the importance these subgroups of Corporate/Public Affairs play in overall organizational success, Best Practices, LLC has published a series of reports that identify key benchmarks around structure, resources and priorities for each of these important subgroups as well as one for Corporate Affairs overall.
Listed below are the different studies examining performance excellence in each of these key groups:
- Corporate Affairs Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure & Operations (PSM-251)
- Government Affairs and Public Policy Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure & Operations (PSM-252)
- Advocacy Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure & Operations (PSM-253)
- Communications Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure & Operations (PSM-254)
To download complimentary study excerpts for any of these reports, go to: http://www3.best-in-class.com/rr1028.htm.
Topics covered in each of these studies include:
- Group Structures and Drivers of Subgroup Evolution
- Staffing Benchmarks: Key Trends in Resourcing
- Funding Levels and Sources
- Group Services: Trends in Service Levels & Key Priorities
- Roles and Responsibilities: Trends in Alliances Management
Best Practices, LLC used both field surveys and interviews to complete these studies. The reports reflect the current state of efforts at best-in-class organizations such as Abbott, AstraZeneca, Amgen, Merck, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer, Baxter, Lilly, Genentech, Novo Nordisk and others.
ABOUT BEST PRACTICES, LLC
Best Practices, LLC, conducts work based on the simple yet profound principle that organizations can chart a course to superior economic performance by studying the best business practices, operating tactics and winning strategies of world-class companies. Best Practices, LLC has been a leader in pharmaceutical research and consulting for 17 years; our clients include 48 out of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies. For more information visit: http://www3.best-in-class.com.
SOURCE Best Practices, LLC