Prospects For Leading Players
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Vaccine manufacturing technology and services - your guide to trends and revenue prospects for vaccine production
What's the outlook for producing vaccines? Visiongain's brand new report shows you the potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 205 page report provides 104 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
There's rising demand for those products and services. In particular, outsourced vaccine manufacturing will expand from 2014 to 2024, with growing revenues.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from an industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr. Eluemuno Blyden, CEO and Founder, AfriVax
- Chris Redmond, GMP and nonGMP Sales Manager, Ambiopharm
- Dr. Victor Van Cleave, Vice President of Contract Manufacturing & Research and Development (R&D), Meridian Life Science
- Dr. Stefan Beyer, Managing Director, Vibalogics
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting for these five world-level vaccine submarkets to 2024:
- Paediatric vaccines
- Influenza vaccines
- Adult prophylactic vaccines
- Therapeutic vaccines
- Contract vaccine manufacturing
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. Which vaccine submarket will generate the most revenues? How will the vaccine contract manufacturing market expand? This study will allow you to thoroughly understand the industry, finding the most promising places for investments and sales.
What are the prospects for vaccine contract manufacturing in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market, especially outsourced vaccine manufacturing in emerging countries.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 vaccine contract manufacturing national markets:
Many opportunities exist within the vaccines contract manufacturing market. Greater uptake of existing technology and products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market. With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the vaccines contract manufacturing market will reach $705.62m in 2014, our study forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our research shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 10 leading companies, including these:
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Charles River Laboratories
- IDT Biologika GmbH
- Meridian Life Science
- SynCo Bio Partners
- OSO BioPharmaceuticals Manufacturing
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
- Overview of the company
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook including descriptions of leading products
- Recent financial results
- Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, inc. alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
What issues will affect the vaccine contract manufacturing market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the vaccine contract manufacturing market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Healthy pipeline of vaccine products
- Cell-based techniques - mammalian cell lines, avian-derived cells, plant-based processes and other methods
- Pandemic preparedness
- Pricing, regulation and government policy
- Perception of risk in outsourcing vaccine manufacturing
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Vaccine Manufacturing Technology and Services: World Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects For Leading Players report helps you
In summary, our 205 page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world vaccine market and 5 submarkets - discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Assessment of 10 leading companies, and others, discovering their activities and outlooks
- Market forecasting to 2024 for 11 leading national vaccine contract manufacturing markets - USA, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India, China and RoW
- View opinions from our survey, seeing 4 interviews with leading authorities
- Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the vaccine contract manufacturing market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how our report could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02368434-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001