LONDON, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
On Monday, July 8, 2013, shares of drug manufacturing companies ended mostly higher, tracking gains in the broader market which moved higher for a third consecutive trading session. The major movers in the sector included Bristol Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE: LLY), Allergan Inc. (NYSE: AGN), and Endo Health Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: ENDP). AAAResearchReports.com tracked BMY, LLY, AGN, and ENDP. These free reports can be seen for free at:
Shares in Bristol Myers Squibb Co. slipped on Monday even as the broader market posted gains. The company's shares oscillated between $43.90 and $44.42 before closing the day 0.48% lower at $43.97. A total of 6.76 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 11.08 million. The company's shares have gained 7.95% in the last three months, thus outperforming the S&P 500 which has gained 4.95% in the same period. Download free research on BMY by signing up now at:
Eli Lilly & Co.'s stock rose sharply on Monday, tracking gains in the broader market. The company's shares fluctuated between $50.66 and $51.19 before closing the session 1.09% higher at $51.13. A total of 4.38 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 5.04 million. The company's shares have gained 1.25% in the last three trading sessions. Register for today's free analysis on LLY at
Shares in Allergan, Inc. moved higher on Monday, closing at $85.65, up 1.54% from its previous closing price. The company's shares oscillated between $84.84 and $87.44. A total of 2.56 million shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 3.35 million. The company's shares are currently trading below their 50-day and 200-day moving averages. A free report on AGN can be accessed by registering at:
Endo Health Solutions Inc.'s stock moved higher on Monday, extending their gains from previous trading sessions. The company's shares oscillated between $38.94 and $39.43 before closing the day 0.59% higher at $39.27. A total of 928,865 shares were traded which is below the daily average volume of 1.82 million. The stock has gained 4.11% in the last three trading sessions and 14.69% in the last three months, hence outperforming the S&P 500 during both the periods. Endo Health Solutions' shares are currently trading near their 52-week high of $39.82. Register with AAA Research Reports and download research on ENDP for free at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at [email protected].
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to [email protected] for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
SOURCE AAA Research Reports