DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44c714/the_top_25_u_s_ph) has announced the addition of the "The Top 25 U.S. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- Hospira, Inc. is the world leader in specialty generic injectable pharmaceuticals.
- Johnson & Johnson's broad portfolio focuses on unmet medical needs across several therapeutic areas: oncology; infectious disease; immunology; neuroscience; cardiovascular and metabolism.
- David Solomon is Senior Vice President Corporate Development and Strategic Planning at Forest Laboratories, Inc..
- On April 8, 2011, Sanofi-aventis announced that it had completed its acquisition of Genzyme Corporation, which is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanofi-aventis.
- In 2010, Gilead Sciences' annual revenues reached nearly $8 billion and it had a staff of 4,200.
These are just some of the thousands of facts contained in The Top 25 U.S. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies.
Profile information for each company in the report typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Therapeutic Areas, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Pharmaceutical Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of raw materials and equipment necessary for pharmaceutical production.
The Top 25 U.S. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies is ideal for distributors of pharmaceuticals to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products and the widest ranges.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major U.S. pharmaceutical manufacturing companies such as Endo Pharmaceuticals and Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc. but this report looks at all 25 of the top companies - companies like - Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation - the leading independent specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States focusing primarily on the treatment of dermatological and aesthetic conditions. Medicis currently offer 16 branded products addressing various conditions or aesthetic improvements, including facial wrinkles, acne, fungal infections, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, photoaging, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and cosmesis.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Therapeutic Areas
- Turnover m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/44c714/the_top_25_u_s_ph
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United States North America
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical