DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/964d74/takeda_pharmaceuti) has announced the addition of the "Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd: PharmaVitae Profile" company profile to their offering.
This analysis examines the historical and forecast performance for Takeda in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. The profile encompasses global company strategy, portfolio and pipeline analysis and assessment of financial performance, with 1-6 year sales forecasts for key drugs.
Features and benefits:
- Gain insight into Takeda's strategic outlook across the next 6 years
- Analyze company sales forecasts by product, therapy area, lifecycle stage, geography, molecule type and source.
Strategic insight into the prospects for Takeda over the next six years. Picking out key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and evaluating the company's prescription pharmaceuticals outlook using a variety of cuts of the historical and forecast sales.
Your key questions answered:
- Benchmark Takeda's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector
- Discover if Takeda will overcome generic competition facing its biggest selling medications
- Investigate the diverse strategies being employed by Japan's oldest and largest pharmaceutical player
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 About this profile
Chapter 2 Executive summary
Chapter 3 Quarterly news update
Chapter 4 Company introduction
Chapter 5 Company sales
Chapter 6 Company financials
Chapter 7 Key products
Chapter 8 Appendix
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alkermes Inc
- Amgen Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Astellas Pharma
- AstraZeneca PLC
- BASF Aktiengesellschaft
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Daiichi Sankyo, Ltd.
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- IMS Health
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Medicines Company, The
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc
- Tanabe Seiyaku Co., Ltd.
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products, Inc.
- The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/964d74/takeda_pharmaceuti
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical