DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e52de6/seasonal_influenza) has announced the addition of the "Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia - Pacific Region - Threat of Pandemic Influenza and Increasing Vaccination Coverage to Drive Growth" report to their offering.
Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region- Threat of Pandemic Influenza and Increasing Vaccination Coverage to Drive Growth provides in-depth analysis of the drivers and barriers that affect the seasonal influenza vaccine market in Asia-Pacific region. The report analyzes the markets for seasonal influenza vaccine in Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Vaccination patterns, sales, and price are forecast until 2016. Further, the report provides profiles for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the Asia-Pacific Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in the Asia-Pacific Region is Forecast to Show High Growth
Seasonal influenza vaccine market in the APAC Region is a fast growing market, due to increasing vaccination coverage against seasonal influenza in the region. GBI Research forecasts the market to grow at double digit Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.3% during the period 2009-2016 from $219.7m in 2009 to $527m by 2016. The growth is driven by factors such as increasing awareness about influenza due to the threat of pandemic influenza, increasing vaccination coverage because of the governments support, growing population in the APAC region and entry of novel vaccines and production technologies.
Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market, APAC Region, Revenue ($m), 2009-2016
The authors found that the Philippines seasonal influenza vaccine market is the most attractive in the seasonal influenza vaccine market for Asia-Pacific region both in terms of volume and growth rate. The Philippines seasonal influenza vaccine market is forecast to grow from $57.3m in 2009 to $283.9m in 2016 at an impressive CAGR of 25.7%. Other attractive markets in terms of growth rate are Malaysia's and Singapore's seasonal influenza vaccine markets. These are forecast to grow at CAGRs of 27% and 22.1% respectively during 2009-2016. Australia's seasonal influenza vaccine market is also a large sized attractive market forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2009-2016 from $80.8m in 2009 to $106.9m by 2016.
- Data and analysis on the seasonal influenza vaccine market in the Asia-Pacific Region including Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Market forecasts for the seasonal influenza vaccines until 2016
- Market Data on geographical landscape including country wise vaccination coverage, public and private contribution on total doses, price of vaccine, market size and market share.
- Key drivers and restraints that have created significant impact on the market.
- Regulatory landscape including the pharmaceutical product approval process and overview of regulatory authorities in the countries in Asia-Pacific region
- Competitive landscape of the seasonal influenza vaccine market in Asia-Pacific region including top companies profiles. The key companies studied in this report are Sanofi Pasteur, Abbott Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, CSL Biotherapies, AdImmune and Crucell.
- Key M&A activities, Licensing Agreements, that have taken place between 2007 and 2010 in the seasonal influenza vaccine market.
Reasons to buy:
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential geographies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might probably fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class vaccines with more efficacy and better safety.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Introduction
3 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Market Overview
4 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Geographical Landscape
5 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Drivers and Restraints
6 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Regulatory Landscape
7 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Pipeline Analysis
8 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Competitive Landscape
9 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: M&A Landscape
10 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market in Asia-Pacific Region: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e52de6/seasonal_influenza
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Australia Asia Pacific Australia/Oceania
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Infectious Diseases Pharmaceutical