DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98f1a1/pramipexole_key) has announced the addition of the "Pramipexole - Key patent, SPC, and data exclusivity expiry (44 country coverage)" report to their offering.
Pipeline Selector helps you avoid hours of painstaking research by quickly providing you with an accurate snapshot of a single INN, including key patents, extensions and data exclusivity expiry for 44 countries (7 country coverage also available), regulatory issues and key players.
This Pipeline Selector report covers Pramipexole
Pramipexole indications: Parkinson's disease
Pramipexole innovator: Boehringer Ingelheim (Mirapex, Sifrol); Pharmacia (Mirapexin)
Examples of information found in this online report include:
- Includes key patent publications for 44 countries (see list below)
- Contains SPC protection for every EU state plus patent term extensions in other countries
- Data exclusivity calculated on a country by country basis
- Summary of dosage forms, strengths, indications and active ingredient forms of the brand product
- DMF & Paragraph IV filings
- Litigation alerts
- Marketing authorisation holders in selected territories
- Patent risk analysis via graphical display of data from patent filings
- Hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registries enabling data verification
The 'Key Patent Indicator' enables easy identification of key patent, SPC and data protection expiry information covering 44 countries, including extension details (SPC and national law) for 30 European countries, Australia, Israel, Japan and the USA. (also available with 44 country coverage):
Other key information contained in the report:
- Summary of dosage forms, strengths, indications and active ingredient forms of the brand product in major countries**.
- News articles
- Litigation alerts
- Marketing authorisation holders for Great Britain, the United States, Canada and Australia enable you to see who is active in the market.
- US Drug Master Files, providing valuable information to help source active ingredients and keep an eye on competitors.
- Paragraph IV filing; details of US ANDAs filed with a Paragraph IV certification allow easy determination of who the first movers are for a particular generic product in the US.
- 'Patent Risk Analysis' section containing three graphical displays of data drawn from known patent filings to provide valuable competitor insight and development information***.
*Key Patent Indicator
The 'Key Patent Indicator' section is intended only to provide an indication of the Key Patents pertaining to a generic drug, and is not based on a comprehensive patent search (a comprehensive patent search can be found in the corresponding Pipeline Developer report).
**General Drug Information
Information contained in 'General Indications' and 'Brand Product Attributes' is based on products containing the active pharmaceutical ingredient, which are currently registered in Australia, UK and the USA. Indications are summarised where appropriate and may vary between individual countries.
***Patent Risk Analysis
The three graphical analyses are based on data contained in our Pipeline Developer comprehensive patent search, and thus are subject to its scope and limitations. These graphics are intended to provide only a summary of the patent filings; specific details of the filings should be investigated through the use of the Pipeline Developer reports.
Pipeline Developer is just one of the benchmark products from GenericsWeb's Pipeline Patent Intelligence product suite.
- Boehringer Ingelheim (Mirapex, Sifrol)
- Pharmacia (Mirapexin)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/98f1a1/pramipexole_key.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United States Europe Asia Pacific North America Canada Middle East Israel Japan
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical Professional Services Other Professional Services