DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a03ffd/on_twitter) has announced the addition of the "Pharma on Twitter: Developing a Presence" report to their offering.
Does your company have a Twitter account? Want to know what all the buzz is about? Whether you are an experienced Twitter user or just curious, Pharma on Twitter: Developing a Presence, shares first-hand experiences from corporate tweeters on how and why pharmaceutical companies are using this medium as a communications tool.
In the five years since GlaxoSmithKline set up the first industry corporate Twitter account, more than 130 pharmaceutical Twitter accounts have been created. Through a series of interviews with pharma industry communications specialists, the report examines the reasons why Pharma has turned to Twitter as part of its social media strategy and the benefits the microblogging platform brings. Practitioners discuss the challenges of operating in a new media environment while ensuring they are compliant with established industry regulations, and how their experiences with Twitter have brought a departure from the traditional broadcast model of corporate communications into something more conversational.
- Stacy Burch, Director, Corporate Reputation and Digital Communications, Sanofi-aventis
- Alex Butler, EMEA Marketing Communications Manager, Johnson & Johnson
- Jennifer Kokell, Specialist, Global Media Relations, Pfizer Inc.
- Sabine Kostevc, Head of Corporate Internet and Social Media, Roche
Who would benefit from this report?
- Business Intelligence
- eBusiness / Emerging Technologies
- Digital Strategy and Communications
- Marketing Research
- Marketing / Category / Product Management
- Media Relations
- Sales Management
- Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Communications
- Expert interviews with leading corporate Pharma communications specialists
- First-hand case studies from JanssenUK, pfizer, Roche, Sanofiaventis objectives, challenges, successes and outcomes
- Ranking tables of PharmaTwitter accounts currently operating with numbers "following" each
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/a03ffd/on_twitter
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical