DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/296c09/north_american_pha) has announced the addition of the "North American Pharmaceutical Market: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This report provides industry executives with strategically significant competitor information and analysis of the leading players in the North American pharmaceutical market.
The report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the pharmaceutical market, including:
- Sales forecast for major product segments: ethical, OTC, generics.
- Sales forecast for major drug categories: cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, antibiotic, CNS, respiratory, musculoskeletal, hormonal/genitourinary, dermatological, oncological, ophthalmic, and others.
In addition, the report reviews major regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the market during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics, and other technologies. The companies analyzed in this report include Abbott, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi-Aventis and Wyeth.
The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually updated and cost-effective information based on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the leading players in the North American pharmaceutical market.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities vis--vis the leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisition and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts with strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
Contains 1,353 pages and 127 tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/296c09/north_american_pha.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: North America
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical Professional Services Other Professional Services