<0> Research and Markets: Merck KGaA: Company Analysis - Gain Insight into Merck KGaA's Strategic Outlook Across the Next 6 Years </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior ManagerU.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the company profile to their offering.
This analysis examines the historical and forecast performance for Merck KGaA in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. The profile encompasses global company strategy, portfolio and pipeline analysis and assessment of financial performance, with 1-6 year sales forecasts for key drugs. Analyze company sales forecasts by product, therapy area, lifecycle stage, geography, molecule type and source. Gain insight into Merck KGaA's strategic outlook across the next 6 years. Strategic insight into the prospects for Merck KGaA over the next six years. Picking out key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and evaluating the company's prescription pharmaceuticals outlook using a variety of cuts of the historical and forecast sales. Benchmark Merck KGaA's performance against key rivals in the prescription pharmaceutical sector. Assess how the withdrawal of Movectro (cladribine) has impacted the company's core multiple sclerosis franchise
SCOPE OF COVERAGE- PharmaVitae Explorer database
- Analysis structure - Executive summary
- Strategic insight
- Company overview
- Operating performance analysis
- Data sourcing - Sales data
- Analyst consensus
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY- Key findings
- Merck KGaA prescription pharmaceutical sales outlook
- Merck KGaA financial outlook
- SWOT analysis - Strengths
STRATEGIC INSIGHT- Key findings
- Launch/core/expiry analysis - Introduction
- Merck KGaA's long-term prospects will benefit from the acquisition of Serono
COMPANY OVERVIEW- Key findings
- Corporate structure - Merck Serono
- Consumer Healthcare
- Merck Millipore
- Performance Materials
- M&A strategy
OPERATING PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS- Key findings
- Reconciliation between PharmaVitae-formatted prescription pharma sales and company-reported total sales, 2005-11
- Operating costs and profit analysis - Operating costs and profit analysis, 2005-11
- Operating cost ratio and profit margin analysis, 2005-11
- Operating cost ratio and profit margin analysis, 2011-17
- Operating costs and profit analysis, 2011-17
- Exchange rates
- Abbott Laboratories
- Actelion Ltd
- Amgen Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- CSL Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Hutchison 3G UK Limited
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Les Laboratoires Servier
- Merck KGaA
- Novartis AG
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Pfizer Inc.
- Shire plc
For more information visit