Research and Markets: Key Pharma Industry Trends through 2014
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager.U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
The global pharmaceutical industry has enjoyed steady growth in recent years, despite a global economic downturn. But with patent expiries, stricter regulations, and U.S. healthcare reforms, the pharmaceutical industry is increasingly under pressure to maintain its steady revenue flow.
With the patent cliff looming through 2014, many pharmaceutical companies are restructuring to reestablish their industry dominance. They are reinventing themselves through mergers and acquisitions, or are signing licensing deals in order to survive.
Real Publishing presents a study of key pharma industry trends. This report offers an analysis of the impact of those trends, and reforms and regulations, particularly in the U.S. and the EU.
- Generic drug manufacturers are gearing up to take advantage of the opportunities presented by the many patent expiries
- What trends are impacting the leading generic drug manufacturers such as Teva, Sandoz, and others
- What government regulations and policies will effect pharma company bottomlines in 2012 and beyond?
- How are pharma companies using mergers and acquisitions to maintain a competitive edge?
- What is the state of the current global pharmaceutical industry and where is it growing?
- Pharmerging countries contribute approximately half of growth, with China as third-largest market
This report is a perfect guide for your business development team, investors, market researchers, and management seeking to understand pharmaceutical market opportunities.
For more information visit