DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7775b/the_impact_of_ipad) has announced the addition of the "The Impact of iPads on pharma: A Primer" report to their offering.
With the launch of Apple's iPad in April 2010, the way we use technology changed forever. Instant, portable and quick, the iPad is expected to sell 50 million units in 2011 alone.
Its impact on Pharma is still being measured, but for an industry notoriously reluctant to adopt new technology, there is no doubt the iPad and tablets in general have changed the game. Already, major players such as Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Abbott, Novartis, Eli Lilly and sanofi-aventis have embraced the digital age, with more to come.
Yet many companies are still hesitating or are in the process of choosing technology, creating content and finding ways not only to integrate tablets, but use their functionality in innovative ways.
The Impact of iPads on Pharma: A Primer offers complete insight into how the iPad is being used and why. Logically broken down into a step-by-step approach, the report discusses all the major areas, from the business case for iPads and choosing a device to creating localized content and capturing iPad data in closed loop marketing to physicians. Containing interviews with some of the industry's leading experts, the report is an up-to-the-minute look at iPads, their growth potential and how the industry's relationship with digital technology is likely to evolve.
- The business case for tablets in sales representative-physician interaction, increasing internal efficiency, minimizing costs and improving customer perception
- Profile of major devices, including the debate over Android alternatives and cloud-based content
- Examination of the four key points business must address in creating a tablet strategy
- Discussion of the importance not only of content, but of using GPS to localize it
- Maximizing the benefits of statistics gathered for closed-loop marketing
- Importance of training in technology introduction strategies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b7775b/the_impact_of_ipad
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Technology Consumer Electronics Health Pharmaceutical