DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0851d3/the_immunomodulato) has announced the addition of the "The Immunomodulators Market Outlook to 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive coverage of the global immunomodulators market, incorporating disease overviews, and epidemiological analyses. This report captures and assesses leading marketed products, R&D pipelines, sales forecast and key market players. It also highlights key trends that will influence sales through 2016.
Features and benefits
- Assess the patient potential and treatment trends of the major immune related diseases globally.
- Analyse the dynamics of the immunomodulators market and understand the impact of key R&D events, market trends, and issues.
- Gain up-to-date competitive intelligence and understand the major issues affecting key pharmaceutical marketers.
- Identify the leading pipeline products in the forecast sales to 2016.
- Develop strategies for success in the future CNS market.
TNF inhibitors indicated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and inflammatory bowel disease formed the largest share of the market, with the top three products: Remicade, Humira and Enbrel accounting for 40.1% of the market in 2010.
Novartis' orally formulated Gilenya for multiple sclerosis will gain extensive market share reaching sales of $2.3bn by 2016. Copaxone and Avonex sales will decline strongly to 2016.
GSK and Human Genome Sciences' Benlysta was the first product to be approved for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematous in the past 30 years, a key step in the disease treatment. Benlysta will reach sales of $401m in 2016.
Your key questions answered
- What are the current growth drivers in the global immunomodulator market?
- What are the new therapeutic approaches in the immunomodulators market and which of these offer significant potential in the future?
- What is the forecast commercial potential of the most promising compounds in clinical development?
- Who are the leading players in each indication in the immunomodulators market, and what are their strategies?
- How will the launch of late stage pipeline products and patent expires impact the market to 2016?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0851d3/the_immunomodulato
Source: Business Insights
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical