DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b88177/major_depressive_d) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017" to their offering.
New report, Major Depressive Disorder - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017, is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Major depressive Disorder (MDD) therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global MDD therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global MDD sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
The report estimates the global MDD therapeutics market to be valued at $11.02bn in 2009. The market is estimated to decline by 3% to $9.0bn in 2017, which is attributed to patent expiry of Lexapro and Cymbalta in 2012 and 2013. However, the MDD market is anticipated to stabilize with the expected approval of Vilazodone and TC-5214 and the increasing public awareness.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global Hepatitis B therapeutics market revenue data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Geographies covered in this report include the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, serotonin and nenorepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, cortiocotropin releasing factor antagonist and AMPA receptor modulator.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global MDD therapeutics market. The key future market players covered are GlaxoSmithkline, AstraZeneca, Forest Laboratories, Merck & Co., Eli Lilly, Weyth (Pfizer) and Lundbeck.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, a market characterization, the unmet needs and the implications for the MDD therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MDD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to affect the global MDD therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Whats the next big thing in the global Hepatitis B therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of contents 2 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Introduction
3 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Market Characterization
4 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Competitive Assessment
5 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Pipeline Assessment
6 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Implications for Future Market Competition
7 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Future Players in the MDD Market
8 Major Depressive Disorder Market: Appendix
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- H.Lundbeck A/S
- Pfizer Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b88177/major_depressive_d
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Mental Health Pharmaceutical