DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc4932/global_hypertensio) has announced the addition of the "Global Hypertension Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012" report to their offering.
Fore Pharma's latest report 'Global Hypertension Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012' is an outline of all the key research and development (R&D) activities of the global Hypertension drug market. It covers information on key pipeline molecules in various stages of R&D including all the phases of clinical trials, preclinical research, and drug discovery. The report is up-to-date with full coverage of the licensing activities and partnerships.
This report helps executives to keep track of their competitors and understand their pipeline molecules. The information presented in this report can be used for identifying the partners, prioritizing, evaluating opportunities, developing business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
The report provides information on pipeline molecules by company and mechanism of action across the different stages of R&D. It includes registered / preregistered stage, phase 3 clinical trial, phase 2 clinical trial, phase 1 clinical trial, preclinical research, and drug discovery. It also provides information on pipeline molecules developed in leading geographies including the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, and Spain by various stages of R&D. Licensing activities and partnerships in the Hypertension drug market is thoroughly covered by company and licensee with the deal summary.
Key Features of the Report:
- Hypertension: Overview
- Hypertension Drug Pipeline Overview
- Hypertension Phase 3 Clinical Trial Drug Pipeline Insights
- Hypertension Phase 2 Clinical Trial Drug Pipeline Insights
- Hypertension Phase 1 Clinical Trial Drug Pipeline Insights
- Hypertension Preclinical Research Drug Pipeline Insights
- Hypertension Drug Discovery Pipeline Insights
- Geographic Landscape of Hypertension R&D Activities
- Hypertension R&D Activities in North America
- Hypertension R&D Activities in Europe
- Licensing Activities / Partnerships in the Global Hypertension Drug Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc4932/global_hypertensio.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United States Europe North America
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical