DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1522b5/global_cervical_ca) has announced the addition of the "Global Cervical Cancer Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012" report to their offering.
Fore Pharma's latest report Global Cervical Cancer Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012' is an outline of all the key research and development (R&D) activities of the global cervical cancer drug market. It covers information on key pipeline molecules in various stages of R&D including all the phases of clinical trials, preclinical research, and drug discovery. The report is up-to-date with full coverage of the licensing activities and partnerships.
This report helps executives to keep a track of their competitors and understand their pipeline molecules. The information presented in this report can be used for identifying the partners, prioritizing, evaluating opportunities, developing business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
The report provides information on pipeline molecules by company and mechanism of action across the different stages of R&D. It includes registered / preregistered stage, phase 3 clinical trial, phase 2 clinical trial, phase 1 clinical trial, preclinical research, and drug discovery. It also provides information on pipeline molecules developed in leading geographies including the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, and Spain by various stages of R&D. Licensing activities and partnerships in the cervical cancer drug market is thoroughly covered by company and licensee with the deal summary.
Key Features of the Report:
- Cervical Cancer: Overview
- Cervical Cancer Drug Pipeline Overview
- Cervical Cancer Phase 3 Clinical Trial Drug Pipeline Insights
- Cervical Cancer Phase 2 Clinical Trial Drug Pipeline Insights
- Cervical Cancer Phase 1 Clinical Trial Drug Pipeline Insights
- Cervical Cancer Preclinical Research Drug Pipeline Insights
- Cervical Cancer Drug Discovery Pipeline Insights
- Geographic Landscape of Cervical Cancer R&D Activities
- Cervical Cancer R&D Activities in North America
- Cervical Cancer R&D Activities in Europe
- Licensing Activities / Partnerships in the Global Cervical Cancer Drug Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1522b5/global_cervical_ca
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Oncology