<0> Research and Markets: Global Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis 2015 </0>
<0> Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior ManagerFor E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716Sector: </0>
() has announced the addition of the report to their offering.
The report provides insights into Allergic Rhinitis epidemiology, Allergic Rhinitis diagnosed patients, and Allergic Rhinitis treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Allergic Rhinitis derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis, and percentage of patients treated with Allergic Rhinitis therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Allergic Rhinitis market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Allergic Rhinitis prevalence, Allergic Rhinitis diagnosis rate, and Allergic Rhinitis treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan.
1. Allergic Rhinitis: Disease Definition
2. Global Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow
3. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in the US
4. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in Europe
5. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in Germany
6. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in France
7. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in Spain
8. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in Italy
9. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in UK
10. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit