DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25c18a/fibromyalgia_globa) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Fibromyalgia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" to their offering.
Our clinical trial report, Fibromyalgia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" provides data on the Fibromyalgia clinical trial scenario. This report provides in-depth information and data relating to the clinical trials on Fibromyalgia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial development throughout the world, focusing on the status of participation by the developing nations. It offers coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides information pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating). This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South And Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status and trial success rate
- Review of key discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Overview of the enrollment pattern by phase for the past decade
- Number of clinical trials segmented by key drugs
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 companies, which include Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, and so on.
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 Universities / Institutes / Hospitals including National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research UK, Cancer Research Institute, and others
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication as a whole
- Examine the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, success rates and others
- Obtain discontinued trial information for trials across the globe
- Understand the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Key Topics Covered:
- Clinical Trials by Region
- Clinical Trials by Country
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe
- Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America
- Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Middle East and Africa
- Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Central and South America
- Clinical Trials by BRIC Nations
- Clinical Trials by Phase
- In Progress Trials by Phase
- Clinical Trials by Trial Status
- Unaccomplished Trials of Fibromyalgia
- Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
- Prominent Sponsors
- Top Companies Participating in Fibromyalgia Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Research Methodology
- Secondary Research
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- UCB S.A.
- Recuperat-ion Electrolitos, S.L.
- Orphan Medical, Inc.
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- University of Michigan
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Clinical Trial Overview of Oregon Health and Science University
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey
- Goteborg University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Indiana University
- Albany Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Tufts Medical Center
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Georgetown University
- Oslo University College
- McGill University Health Center
- Sheba Medical Center
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Assaf-Harofeh Medical Center
- University of Missouri
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25c18a/fibromyalgia_globa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Clinical Trials