DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/045efe/the_pharmaceutical) has announced the addition of the "The Pharmaceutical Market: Brazil" report to their offering.
These highly regarded world pharmaceutical market reports have been redesigned to provide enhanced strategic intelligence in a user-friendly format. Each report provides in-depth information, setting the pharmaceutical market in context. The reports provide:
- Five-year projections for economic, demographic, health expenditure, health workforce and pharmaceutical market indicators.
- Specialised intelligence on OTCs, generics, biologics and biosimilars.
- Exclusive economic and demographic data from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) for each market in the series.
- A separate statistical health file, comprising health expenditure, health infrastructure, health services and health personnel.
The reports are updated quarterly, providing you with the latest information for a full year. In addition, the service will keep you up to date with market and industry news on a regular basis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Pharmaceutical Market
3. Key National Data Projections
5. Political Overview
6. Economic Overview
8. Demographic Indicators
11. Organisation & Administration
12. Health Expenditure
13. Hospital Services
14. Ambulatory Care
15. Medical Personnel
16. Regulatory Environment
17. Distribution Channels
18. Pharmaceutical Imports
19. Domestic Production & Exports
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Farmalab Chiesi
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Novartis
- Novo Nordisk
- Schering Plough
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/045efe/the_pharmaceutical
Source: Espicom Business Intelligence Ltd
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: United States Brazil North America South America New York
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical