DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cad0ad/depression_therape) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Depression Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018" to their offering.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, Depression Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global depression therapeutics market.
The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global depression market and provides insights in to the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights in to the pipeline products within the global depression market.
GlobalData valued the global depression therapeutics market at $4.6 billion in 2010, and expects it to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% over the next seven years to reach $10.9 billion by 2018. The depression therapeutics market will witness the patent expiry of Lexapro in 2012, Cymbalta in 2013 and Effexor XR in 2014. However, the launch of new drugs such as Viibryd, LuAA21004, Levomilnacipran (F2695) and AGO178 (in the US), offering better efficacy and safety profiles, along with disease modifying properties, will help to sustain steady and positive growth during the forecast period to 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Characterization
- Competitive Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Clinical Trials Mapping
- Key Events Impacting the Future Market
- Future Players
- Licensing and Partnership Deals
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capabilities. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potential strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cad0ad/depression_therape
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Mental Health Pharmaceutical