DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1f418e/competitor_analysi) has announced the addition of the "Competitor Analysis - Hepatitis Vaccines" report to their offering.
The present Competitive Intelligence report about Hepatitis Vaccines provides a competitor evaluation in the field of marketed and novel prophylactic vaccines against hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and B, hepatitis C and hepatitis E viruses. Product description considers use of adjuvants and preservatives. Purchase of the downloadable pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
The report includes a compilation of currently marketed vaccines and active projects in research and development for prophylaxis of hepatitis A, B, C and E. In addition, the report lists company-specific product portfolios and R&D pipelines of hepatitis vaccines on the market and in R&D. Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target / Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage and
- additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
Key Topics Covered:
- Single Hepatitis A Virus Vaccines
- Dual Hepatitis A and B Virus Vaccines
- Single Hepatitis B Virus Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines including HAV Vaccines
- Combination Vaccines including HBV Vaccines
- Hepatitis C Virus Vaccines
- Hepatitis E Virus Vaccines
- Corporate Hepatitis Vaccine Product Portfolios and R&D Pipelines
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1f418e/competitor_analysi
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical