DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/db3611/triple_analysis_c) has announced the addition of the "Triple Analysis: Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer and Cancer Vaccines" report to their offering.
This triple analysis focuses on cancer drug development strategies in both colorectal cancer and lung cancer and by the mechanism/target/effect of cancer vaccines. Each of these three individual parts is evaluated according to standardized criteria in a five pillar pipeline drug assessment methodology to compare drug development strategies in oncology. This makes it easy to find and compare analysis not only within one single cancer focus area but also between different areas.
Below is a short synopsis of each part included in this report:
Part I: Colorectal Cancer
The colorectal cancer report part comprises defined and up-to-date development strategies for 156 colorectal cancer drugs within the portfolio of 108 investigators, from Preclinical to Marketed. This report part extensively analyses 120 identified targets of colorectal cancer drugs, organized into 105 drug target strategies, and assesses them in colorectal cancer.
Part II: Lung Cancer
The lung cancer report part includes defined and up-to-date development strategies for 283 lung cancer therapeutic drugs (>317 projects) within the portfolio of 167 investigators, from Ceased to Marketed. In total the report assesses three different sub-indications of lung cancer (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Small Cell Lung Cancer and Lung Cancer (General)). This report part extensively analyses 182 identified targets of lung cancer drugs, organized into 173 drug target strategies, and assesses them in lung cancer.
Part III: Cancer Vaccines
The cancer vaccines report part comprises defined and up-to-date development strategies for 109 cancer vaccines within the portfolio of 71 investigators, from Preclinical to Marketed. This report part extensively analyses 75 identified targets of cancer vaccines drugs, organized into 66 drug target strategies, and assesses them in 37 different cancer indications.
The report is written for you to understand and assess the impact of competitor entry and corresponding changes to development strategies for your own portfolio products. It helps teams to maximize molecule value by selecting optimal development plans and manage risk and uncertainty. The report serves as an external commercial advocate for pharmaceutical companies' pipeline and portfolio planning (PPP) in cancer by:
- Providing you with competitive input to the R&D organization to guide development of early product ideas and ensure efforts are aligned with business objectives
- Assisting you to make informed decisions in selecting cancer indications that are known to be appropriate for your drugs properties
- Analyzing, correlating and integrating valuable data sources in order to provide accurate data for valuation of pipeline, in-licensing and new business opportunities
- Providing you with commercial analytic support for due diligence on in-licensing and acquisition opportunities
- Supporting development of integrative molecule, pathway and disease area strategies
- Integrating knowledge for you to consider the therapeutic target for the highest therapeutic outcome and return on investment
This report provides systems, analytical and strategic support both internally to PPP and to stakeholders across your own organization. The report will also be an important part of creating and implementing a market development plan for cancer drugs to insure that the optimal market conditions exist by the time the products are commercialized.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/db3611/triple_analysis_c
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Oncology Pharmaceutical