DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ea6bc0/amlodipine_compr) has announced the addition of the "Amlodipine - Comprehensive patent search" report to their offering.
Eliminate unnecessary risk with the industry benchmark in comprehensive patent information.
Pipeline Developer is a regularly updated, professional patent search performed by our expert team, which not only identifies relevant patents, but delivers categorisation and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface.
- This Pipeline Developer report covers Amlodipine
- Amlodipine indications: Hypertension; Prophylaxis of angina; Coronary Artery Disease; lipid metabolism regulator
- Amlodipine innovator: Pfizer (Norvasc, Amloc, Istin, Caduet, Norvapine); Novartis (Lotrel, Exforge, Ejocia); Daiichi Sankyo (Azor)
Imagine having your own team of pharmaceutical patent experts, at a fraction of the cost and without the wait.
Used by the worlds leading generic pharmaceutical companies and legal teams, Pipeline Developer minimises the risk of wasted developments or legal action, by providing you with nothing less than the very best in comprehensive patent information. Searched and analysed by highly trained, dedicated staff using sophisticated searching techniques, Pipeline Developer delivers results you can rely on. And that means your staff can concentrate on how the patent landscape affects your business, rather than trying to source reliable patent information.
Pipeline Developer features:
- Comprehensive patent searching, covering the world's key territories (see 'search coverage' below)
- Identifies patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques (see 'Patent Categories Identified' below)
- Patent identification, categorisation and interpretation
- Grouped by patent family and assigned to development categories based on Interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims
- Manual filtration of patents not relevant to generic development
- Updated on a monthly basis, including changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation
- Enables fast analysis and verification by hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers
Patent Categories Identified:
1. Molecular Form a) Molecule Patents b) Salts, Hydrates & Solvates c) Polymorphic Forms d) Other Molecular Forms
2. Active Ingredient Preparation a) Intermediates & Preparation Thereof b) Final Synthetic Stages c) Complete Synthesis d) Purification Methods e) Fermentation Methods f) Biotechnology
3. Formulations & Methods Thereof a) General Formulations & Methods b) Injectable Formulations c) Oral Formulations d) Other Administration-Specific Formulations e) Excipients, Kits & Packaging
4. Related Medical Use & Administration a) New Use Related to Main Indication b) Dosing Regimen/Administration Conditions
5. Active Ingredient Combinations a) Novel Combinations b) Use of Combinations c) Dosing Regimen & Administration Conditions for Combinations
6. Analytical Methods a) Assaying Methods b) Methods of Determining Patient Suitability
- Duramed/Barr (Zebeta);
- Merck (Cardicor, Emcor);
- Lederle (Monocor)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ea6bc0/amlodipine_compr
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Chemicals/Plastics Medical Supplies