DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/392a35/acute_ischemic_str) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Acute Ischemic Stroke Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" to their offering.
The clinical trial report, "Acute Ischemic Stroke Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011" provides data on the Acute Ischemic Stroke clinical trial scenario. This report provides in-depth information and data relating to the clinical trials on Acute Ischemic Stroke. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial development throughout the world, focusing on the status of participation by the developing nations. It offers coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides information pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating).
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-Pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status and trial success rate
- Review of key discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- Overview of the enrollment pattern by phase for the past decade
- Number of clinical trials segmented by key drugs
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 companies, which include Pfizer Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, and so on.
- Clinical trial overview of top 20 Universities / Institutes / Hospitals including National Cancer Institute, Cancer Research UK, Cancer Research Institute, and others
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication as a whole
- Examine the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, success rates and others
- Obtain discontinued trial information for trials across the globe
- Understand the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Acute Ischemic Stroke
2.2 Report Guidance
2.3 Clinical Trials by Region
2.4 Clinical Trials by Country
2.5 Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Asia-Pacific
2.6 Top Five Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Europe
2.7 Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in North America
2.8 Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Middle East and Africa
2.9 Top Countries Contributing to Clinical Trials in Central and South America
2.10 Clinical Trials by BRIC Nations
3. Clinical Trials by Phase
3.1 In Progress Trials by Phase
4. Clinical Trials by Trial Status
4.1 Unaccomplished Trials of Acute Ischemic Stroke
4.2 Subjects Recruited Over a Period of Time
4.3 Prominent Sponsors
5. Top Companies Participating in Acute Ischemic Stroke Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Prominent Drug Comparison
- Clinical Trial Profiles
40 Companies Mentioned, Some Include:
- AstraZeneca PLC
- ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc.
- PAION AG
- Bayer AG
- Talecris Biotherapeutics Holdings Corp
- Pfizer Inc.
- Orion Corporation
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Aldagen, Inc.
- University of California, San Diego
- Duke University
- Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris
- FUDAN University
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Charite University
- Henry Ford Health System
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- University of Heidelberg
- Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College
- Hallym University Medical Center
- Wolfson Medical Center
- Hvidovre University Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/392a35/acute_ischemic_str.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Europe Asia Pacific North America Central America South America Africa Middle East
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Education University Health Clinical Trials Pharmaceutical Professional Services Other Professional Services Research Science