DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5b6d2e/3rd_annual_clinica) has announced the addition of the "3rd Annual Clinical Trials Asia Summit 2012" conference to their offering.
A Critical Guide for Successfully Conducting Clinical Trials
The conference aims to provide a detailed analysis of what it takes to conduct clinical trials from a biopharmaceuticals and vaccines perspective in India and China and also addressing risk/benefit balance, anecdotal experiences of the multinational pharmaceutical industry in India and China, selection and role of CROs, logistics of operations, clinical trials management, government policies and pharmacovigilance.
3nd Annual Clinical Trials Asia Summit 2012 will provide you with the data that you need to recognize this complex and rapidly-expanding sector. Knowing the future market, and what impact will that have on future business opportunities? This is your opportunity to stay ahead by learning the latest trends and networking with the trend setters.
Key Themes Discussed:
- Overview of Indian healthcare and clinical trial system towards 2013
- Discovering the new trends in global clinical trials and their role in India
- Strategies to conduct successful interventional oncology trials in India
- What are the expectations of regulatory authorities and what type of regulatory structure does India currently have?
- Overcoming challenges faced in regulatory approval processes - obtaining drug/ clinical supplies import and export licenses in Asia
- Regulatory review at the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) and Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO): science, quality, and speed
- Effectively incorporating GCP & GCPs - Knowing what TO-DO and what NOT TO-DO
- How to achieve open and effective outsourcing partnerships
- How to Identify smart packaging solutions to balance quality and costs
- Identifying the decision criteria for partnering with the right vendors in Asia
- Identifying the main challenges to secure and increase global drug supply in the public sector
- How to manage risks in clinical trials effectively and how to successfully incorporate risk sharing models in clinical trials
- Extended Information for accelerating patient recruitment & retention in clinical trials.
- Finding the right clinical trial supply chain model to optimize the costs
- How to avoid mistakes in data collection and ensuring profitability and to understand the long term operation strategies for managing clinical trials.
- Understanding new e-clinical technologies to improve data quality and optimise clinical outcomes
- Next generation of clinical trials
Who Should Attend:
CEO's, CTO's, CIO's, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors Heads & Managers of:
Clinical Research & Development, Clinical Research Services, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Clinical IT, Clinical Trials, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Quality control / Assurance/GCP, Clinical Study Design, Safety Surveillance, Subject Recruitment, E-Clinical Systems.
- Pharmaceutical Organisations
- Generic pharmaceutical companies
- Contract Research Organisations
- Patient Recruitment Companies
- Government- Department of Health
- Non-profit organisations/ Association
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5b6d2e/3rd_annual_clinica
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
KEYWORDS: Asia Pacific
INDUSTRY KEYWORDS: Health Biotechnology Clinical Trials Pharmaceutical