NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oncology Market in India to 2017 - Limited Patient Affordability for High Priced Biologics Lowers Market Potential
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Oncology Market in India to 2017 – Limited Patient Affordability for High Priced Biologics Lowers Market Potential", which provides insights into oncology sales and price forecasts until 2017. The report also examines the Indian oncology treatment usage patterns. In addition, the report also includes insights into the oncology R&D pipeline. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the top five oncology therapeutic indications, which are breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
The report covers:
- Data and analysis on the oncology market in India.
- Annualized market data for the oncology market from 2002 to 2009, with forecasts to 2017.
- Market data on the therapeutic landscape, including market size, market share, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns such as disease population and treated population.
- Key drivers and restraints that have had a significant impact on the market and on each indication.
- The competitive landscape of the oncology market includes both Indian players and foreign players.
- Key M&A activities and Licensing Agreements that took place from 2004 to 2010 in the Indian oncology market.
Reasons to buy
The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to:
- Build effective strategies to launch their pipeline products by identifying potential of the market.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by studying the key strategies of top competitors.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying each indication's growth rate.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules which are safer and more efficacious.
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626