NEW YORK, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData has released its pharmaceutical report, "Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global AML therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global AML therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global AML therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated the global AML therapeutics market to be worth $174m in 2009. It is expected to grow to $279m with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.1% by 2017. This growth is primarily attributed to the increase in the prevalence of the disease due to the increasing elderly population and the presence of a strong pipeline with many emerging therapies. Pfizer and Genzyme remain the market leaders within the global AML therapeutics market. There is a high level of unmet need in the current AML therapeutics market in terms of both safety and efficacy.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the AML market. Its Scope includes:
- Annualized global AML market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for eight years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data provides a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as of DNA synthesis inhibitors, HDAC inhibitors, DNA methyltransferase inhibitors and Aurora kinase inhibitors, CD33 antigen targeters, Farnesyl transferase inhibitors and Topoisomerase II inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global AML market. The key market players covered are Pfizer, Genzyme, Topo Target A/S, and Vion Pharmaceuticals.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the AML therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipelines.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AML therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to affect the global AML market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global AML market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626