What's your pick for the most memorable drug ad of the 2006-2007 season?
- A glowing moth that flits about like the Sandman (Sepracor's sleep drug Lunesta).
- A dream sequence that included a talking animal (Takeda's Rozerem, also a sleep remedy).
- An animated bee buzzing out a lecture about hay fever prevention (Schering-Plough's Nasonex).
If you picked that Lunasta moth, you win. It took not only the top slot in IAG Research's picks for best drug ad, but number two as well. Pfizer's Zyrtec also took top-five honors, along with Rozerem and Nasonex.
- see this release for the full ranking of ads
- read the report from the Star-Ledger