PLAINS, Pa., July 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc. (HMG), a leader in healthcare advisory and managed services consulting, is experiencing significant growth in 2012. The increased business can be attributed to the company's reputation for successfully positioning clients for the future, said George Huntzinger, president and CEO of HMG.
"2012 is proving a banner year for HMG," Huntzinger said. "We've gained meaningful traction in new markets, largely based on our track record of assisting our clients meet the demands of an ever changing healthcare environment. We anticipate even more opportunity during the second half of the year as clients seek expertise in managing Healthcare Reform."
Among the key new business engagements in HMG's portfolio include:
- Completing an IT assessment involving IT functions, governance and costs, benchmarked against peer groups, for an independent, community-based hospital. HMG continues to work with this client, developing IT strategy, organization-wide governance and Meaningful Use incentive expectations.
- Assisting an independent hospital system in implementing advanced clinicals in pursuit of Meaningful Use Stage 1. This process also includes an HR, Payroll and new Cost Accounting system implementation.
- Signing a contract with a prestigious Integrated Delivery System (IDS) to assist with implementing standard clinical work flows throughout the organization.
- Providing interim leadership and project management assistance for a Critical Access Hospital (CAH) as it implements advanced clinicals as part of the Meaningful Use Stage 1 process.
- Signing a contract to assist a large orthopedic clinic in conducting a HIPAA Risk Assessment as part of a requirement for Meaningful Use 1 incentives.
- Continuing to provide interim IT leadership and project management services to numerous hospital systems across the country to help meet regulatory requirements and execute critical business objectives.
"As healthcare organizations continue to face challenges with regulatory compliance and changes in reimbursement models, HMG stands ready to assist them with their efforts," Huntzinger said. In recent months, HMG has recruited additional industry experts to further bolster its human resources to meet growing demand.
About The Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.
HMG provides advisory and managed services consulting to the healthcare industry. We focus on clinical and operational business performance optimization by ensuring alignment between IT, clinical, and ambulatory areas to position our healthcare clients for the future. For more information, visit www.huntzingergroup.com
SOURCE Huntzinger Management Group, Inc.