LONDON, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Drug Delivery Technologies - new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenuesWhere is the drug delivery technologies market heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain's new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2024, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.Our 202 page report provides 157 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, submarket and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Dr. Sven Frokjaer, Dean and Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
• Dr. Claus Michael Lehr, Head of Department, Drug Delivery at Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland (HIPS)
You find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of six world-level submarkets to 2024:
• Nasal drug delivery technologies market
• Ocular drug delivery technologies market
• Transdermal drug delivery technologies market
• Injectable/implants drug delivery technologies market
• Inhalation drug delivery technologies market
• Oral drug delivery technologies market
How will biological drugs using these technologies perform from 2014?
You will find overall revenues from nine pharmaceutical areas predicted to 2024:
• Recombinant coagulation factors
• Monoclonal antibodies
• G-CSF agents
• Biosimilars and related agents
• Other therapeutic proteins
Technologies and applications giving improved clinical efficacy, patient convenience and treatment compliance will achieve success. In particular, greater use of injectable drugs and vaccines worldwide will stimulate demand for innovative delivery systems.
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing technologies likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 13 national markets to 2024:
• South Korea
• Rest of the World
Regulatory, demographic and commercial developments worldwide will influence the market, especially fast-rising demand in emerging markets.Increasing development and use of biological drugs (biologics) will increase worldwide sales of drug delivery technologies from 2014 to 2024, our study shows.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for drug delivery technologies will reach $138.1bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict steady growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 18 leading companies, including these:
• Aradigm Corporation
• Vectura Group
• Applied Pharma Research
• Catalent Pharma Solutions
• Emisphere Technologies
• Antares Pharma
• Bioject Medical Technologies
• Pacira Pharmaceuticals
• Nanopass Technologies
• Noven Pharmaceuticals
• CIMA Labs
• Columbia Laboratories
• Generex Biotechnology Corporation
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Overview of the company, including its history in the market
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook including descriptions of leading products
What issues will affect the drug delivery technologies market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the drug delivery technologies market. You will find discussions of many issues and developments, including R&D:
• Cost savings and efficiencies
• Drug delivery technologies as tools for product lifecycle management
• Retention of product exclusivity
• Optimising the therapeutic value of drugs
• Safety and patient compliance
• Product differentiation and customisation
• Reimbursement and legislation
Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analysis with sales forecasts. You see how that industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
How the Drug Delivery Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary our 202-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2024 for the overall world drug delivery technologies market and 6 submarkets – discover that industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
• Assessment of biological drug markets – discover prospects for drug delivery technologies from 2014.
• Revenue forecast to 2024 for the leading 13 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia,India, China, Mexico, South Korea and Rest of the World
• Assess 18 leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies including recent activities and outlook.
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2148693/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers http://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48